DURATION: 2-3 hours
Every day groups more than 8 people
€ 14,00 Full Price
€ 12,00 Reduction
€ 110,00 *Special
DURATION: 4-5 hours
On the days indicated on our calendar
Every day, at any time
groups more than 8 people
€ 20,00 Full Price
€ 18,00 Reduction
€ 150,00 *Special
DURATION: 4-5 hours
Caving routes outside of the tourist route suitable for beginners.
The organization will contact qualified guides who will provide accompaniment, equipment and support needed.
€ 50,00 to person
- Adults with more than 65 years
- Young people between 8 and 14
- CAI members, Touring Club, WWF and Legambiente
- Residents in the Park
- of more than 20 people Groups
- Groups formed for less than 8 people
- School classes of every grade
- Teachers with scholars
- Accompanying groups of more than 20 people (one free every 20 paying people)
- Promotional events organized by the managing
In the case of groups with more than 8 people booking is always recommended!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- The excursions allowed from 8 years of age, any minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Each walker will be given a safety helmet.
-The excursion is not suitable for people with mobility problems
- We should not bring bulky backpacks, but small backpacks for personal items: you may want to bring water and a snack (there are no eateries or springs along the way).
- The internal temperature is cold and constant during all year, it is around 6° C with a humidity close to 100%. The temperature range, especially in the summer months, is significant.
- You have to dress in layers, with long trousers, suitable footwear to make progress on mountain trails.
- It is forbidden to bring animals inside the caves.
- The excursion will be canceled if the weather conditions are adverse.
HOW TO GET
The Guide are located in Pian di Monte, and it is the place from where all the excursions start. To find it on the GPS please type "Presidio Guide della Grotta di Monte Cucco" on Google maps, that is the exact meeting and starting point.